Monday, September 13, 2010

LUXOR TEMPLE. IN 3 SETTINGS,

LUXOR TEMPLE. IN 3 SETTINGS, DIRECT FROM THE CAMERA.

SETTING ON PIN HOLE,

SETTING ON FISH EYE.

HAVE BEEN PLAYING ABOUT WITH MY NEW TONY PROOF OLYMPUS,U TOUGH-8010 14 MEGAPIXEL I WAS GOING TO BUY A FISH EYE LENS FOR MY CANON 450 OESD.
THAT ALONE WAS TWICE WHAT THIS CAMERA WAS. THE REASON I BOUGHT THIS NEW CAMERA WAS FOR UNDERWATER SHOTS.
LIKE THIS ON A PREVIOUS BLOG.
A bubble from the camara lens when switched on under water. taken with my old rough u tough underwater olympus Tony proof camera, this camera has a new proud owner as a swap with a newer model. lucky ol me. the canon maybe my first choice of camera but its not a Tony proof one neither can it be used underwater,

This is the prompt for an underwater shot of the dragonfly it kept coming back to land on this piece of reed , but its sods law that when I got close enough it went to another landing place,



the blue damsels where much more obliging got to within 6" to take the next shots while I was up to my chest in the Nile river


Laying its eggs just below water line

more dragons and damsels on my http://egyptdragonflies.blogspot.com/ blog

No comments:

Post a Comment